Tractr Jeans are Bright!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONSHow do I create my account profile?
United States Locations:
- Enter an e-mail address where you want all confirmations and correspondence sent.
- Create a password.
- Your billing address must exactly match the address where your bank sends your credit card statements. To prevent fraud, if the address you provide does not exactly match the address where your bank sends your credit card statements, it will be necessary for our credit department to contact you for additional verification before processing your order. This may result in your order being delayed.
- Do not enter any information in the field marked "Non-US State".
- Your shipping address can be different than your billing address. However, we suggest you notify your credit card company of a third party shipping address and have them add it to your file. Regardless, if the shipping address differs from the billing address your order may be delayed until we can obtain additional verification from you. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse to ship an order if we cannot verify a third party shipping address.
You can pay for your order using your American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card. We also accept PayPal. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address (the address your credit card provider or PayPal has on file for the card you use) when completing your order. Incorrect information may cause a processing delay or cancellation of your order.Is it safe to use my credit card over the Internet?
Your credit card information is protected by Comodo 128-bit SSL encryption technology. SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for creating an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browser remains private and integral. SSL is an industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. We use this technology to create secure links to protect transactions, passwords, personal details, etc. This system ensures that your credit card number is protected and cannot be viewed by outside parties. Please click on the "Security" button located directly above the credit card logos within the menu area of this website for more detailed information regarding all security features on this website.How do I place an order?
If you are a first time customer you will need to click on the "Sign In" tab located within the toolbar area of this website to create your account profile. Once you have registered, you may login to our website with your e-mail address and password and begin shopping. Please enter your information carefully and accurately and remember to save your password for easy login on future orders. Please be advised that we only accept online orders through this website. We do not accept telephone orders.How do I know my order is accepted?
After you have entered your payment information at the final stage of the check-out process, if your order has been accepted, an Order Confirmation page will be displayed on your computer. You should print a hard copy for your records and put it in a safe place. In addition, you will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order. That is why it is important to enter your e-mail address accurately when you create your profile.Can I make changes to or cancel my order?
While your order is in the Shopping Cart you can make as many changes to your order as you wish. Once you have completed the checkout process your order cannot be changed. However, it may be possible to cancel your order provided the Order Status indicator still displays "Open".To check the status of your order please follow these easy steps:
- Click on the "My Account" tab located within the toolbar area of this website.
- Click on the "View Your Orders" option to see the status of your order.
- If the Order Status indicator for your order displays "Open", you may proceed to cancel your order as follows: